Why choose us?
We strongly believe that all children should be given the opportunity to experience the game we love. The coaching team at Strive Tennis have extensive experience of working in primary and secondary schools. We would love to offer our expert services to more schools to benefit children across North and West Yorkshire.
- Expert coaching: All sessions will develop physical literacy whilst helping children develop core skills for tennis through fun games and activities.
- Qualifications: All coaches hold an LTA coaching qualification, valid DBS, first aid and safe guarding certificate. These will all be brought into school on the first day of any session.
- No Tennis Court or large space needed: We are very used to working in small dinner halls with classes of 30+ children. We are able to improvise and work very effectively in small spaces to maximise learning.
- Equipment: We can provide all equipment – appropriate size rackets and tennis balls suitable for the age of the pupils, and portable nets etc.
- Links with local tennis clubs: Following on from our schools coaching programme we can offer your pupils the opportunity to participate in tennis at a local tennis club that we are linked with.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We can offer a range of services to meet your school’s needs
- Out of school clubs – Breakfast, lunch and afterschool clubs
- PPA Support / Cover
- Curriculum time coaching
- Taster sessions
- Staff mentoring / training
- Tennis leader courses – we can also give your pupils the opportunity to volunteer as part of their Duke of Edinburgh award.
If you are interested in this great opportunity for your school – please get in touch with us